- Monday–Friday from 1 November 2017
- Your Winter’s Evening starts any time you choose from 18.15 onwards and extends until 23.00 at the latest
- The exhibitions and museum shop remain open for your guests until 20.00
A typical Winter’s Evening programme includes:
- Welcome drink
- Introduction to the museum’s exhibitions
- Opportunity to explore the exhibitions at leisure
- Special evening offers in the Museum Shop
- Buffet with seasonal specialities
- Optional extra – pre-ordered gift or Christmas present from the museum range
Food and drink
The Winter Buffet is composed of delicious seasonal specialities including roast root vegetables, farmhouse pie, crispy belly pork and smoked salmon. Still and sparkling table water, tea/coffee and dessert are included in the price of the buffet. An aperitif, beer and wine are available at additional cost.
- Cost including event host, introduction by our guide, technical facilities, audio-video and furniture set-up, SEK 8,000
- Buffet with dessert, SEK 495/person
- Non-alcoholic drinks, SEK 25/glass
- Beer and wine, SEK 55/glass
- Aperitif (Prosecco), SEK 65/glass All prices include VAT.
Please click here to send us your request to book a Winter’s Evening at least two weeks in advance.
Music and entertainment: Restaurant Köket is equipped with an audio-video system for music and microphone presentations and has two projectors. Use of the audio-video equipment is included in the cost of your Winter’s Evening experience.
Pre-ordered gifts and Christmas presents: We will be happy to help you select gifts or Christmas presents for your party. Choose from the museum’s standard gift range, or contact us to discuss any special wishes you may have.