Our guide will meet your group outside the IKEA Museum at 12.00 for an interesting coach tour through Älmhult. This gives the guide the opportunity to inform participants about IKEA and Ingvar Kamprad, and share a few glimpses into our fascinating local history. Lunch is served back at the IKEA Museum restaurant at 13.00, and followed by a guided tour of the museum. There is also time afterwards to explore the exhibitions at your own pace and browse at leisure through the unique range of gifts and souvenirs in the museum shop. The day is then rounded off with refreshments, served in the museum restaurant at around 15.30.
SEK 295/person, including VAT.
The price includes:
- Guided tour of Älmhult in the group’s own coach.
- Lunch in the IKEA Museum restaurant.
- Reserved tables and table-service of pre-booked meatball menu. Water included.
- Admission to the IKEA Museum and a guided tour of the exhibitions.
- Afternoon coffee and cakes/biscuits at reserved tables in the IKEA Museum restaurant.
The programme lasts approximately 4 hours (12.00–16.00) and is designed for groups of 20–55 people.
Please click here to make your booking or to request more information.
If your group arrives in Älmhult before midday, we recommend a visit to the IKEA store and the IKEA Fyndvaruhuset bargain warehouse at the Älmhult Outlet Village. The IKEA Fyndvaruhuset is the only one of its kind anywhere in the world. The store restaurant serves breakfast and brunch between 9.30 and 11.00. Click here for more information about the IKEA store in Älmhult