Last update: 11 Feb 2016
Our Policy does not apply to information collected on or via any other website that may link to or be accessible from our Website unless otherwise mentioned. Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information We Collect About You
Information You Provide to Us
We may also collect information that you directly provide to us by e-mail or by equivalent communication channels, including:
- your name;
- contact details (e-mail, phone number, postal address);
- age and/or date of birth;
- records and copies of your correspondence with us, including attachments;
- any other information you voluntarily provide to us; and in relation to competitions or any other events to which this Policy forms part; additional personal data required for the relevant competition and specified in the applicable Terms and Conditions.
Usage of the Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information that you request from us;
- to respond to your queries or comments;
- for internal business development purposes and to establish strategic plans;
- to improve our service and notify you about changes to our service;
- to comply with our legal obligations; and
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we think may interest you, where you have explicitly consented to be contacted for such purpose and such consent can always be withdrawn by you.
The personal data is used for the following purposes in relation to competitions to which this Policy forms part;
- to contact you with respect to updates and other information related to the competition or event which you participate in;
- to send the available prizes to the winner;
- to carry out any other legal or contractual obligations; and
- other purposes described in the applicable Terms and Conditions.
We collect your personal information for specific purposes and we will not keep it for longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal data to the following third parties for the purpose of providing or improving our products or services and:
- other companies directly or indirectly owned and/or controlled by Inter IKEA Holding S.A. or by INGKA Holding B.V. or any person or entity with which Inter IKEA Systems B.V. has entered into a franchise agreement; and
- contractors and service providers which we engage to support our business.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- comply with any court order or other legal obligation;
- protect the rights, property, or safety of Inter IKEA Culture Center AB, Inter IKEA Systems B.V. and its franchisees, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection.
Your personal data may be stored or accessible from a country located outside of the EU. In such cases we have taken appropriate measures in order for the transfer of personal data to meet the requirements stipulated by applicable laws and regulations for such transfers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page with information about when the amendments will enter into force. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you through a notice on the Website home page or by e-mail. The date our Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page.
The right to information and rectifications
You have the right to, once a year and free of charge, require information about what personal data we processes about you and for what purposes. You are also entitled to have any incomplete or inaccurate data rectified, erased or blocked. Please see the contact information in the section “Data Controller” should you want to exercise any of your rights.
We have taken the organizational and technical security measures required to protect personal data against unauthorized access, modification and deletion.
Contact Information To ask questions or if you have any comments about our Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at: info@IKEAmuseum.com
In the event of any conflict between the English and other language versions, the English version shall prevail.