Plan your visit
Welcome to IKEA Museum, where there’s plenty of room to explore. We are following government guidelines and have taken various measures to ensure social distancing. See more information below.
For questions, please contact us via email@example.com
Good to know before the visit
We have taken various measures to ensure that our visitors feel safe and secure at IKEA Museum.
The health and safety of our visitors and personnel is our top priority. The adjustments is a precautionary measure to help prevent the spread of the disease.
- Perspex barriers have been installed at our cash desks.
- We provide hand sanitiser and wet wipes.
- The restaurant has been refurnished to allow distancing. We have modified the flow of visitors.
- All our spaces are being cleaned more regularly.
- The number of guests in special areas such as lifts has been limited.
- Please pay by card when you visit IKEA Museum. We are not accepting cash at the moment.
- For the benefit of our visitors, we are limiting the number of people in our guided tours to a maximum of 10.
- To prevent the spread of infection, we have therefore decided to close our Creative Workshop until further notice.
- IKEA Museum cancel or postpone some planned activities and events for the time being.
|IKEA Museum||Every day||10:00 – 18:00|
|Shop||Every day||10:00 – 18:00|
|Restaurant||Every day||10:00 – 18:00*|
Closed Midsummer’s Eve and Midsummer’s Day June 19 – 20, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day December 24 – 25, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day December 31 2020 – January 1 2021.
* The restaurant serves hot food from 11:30.
|Children under 18||Free|
|Annual pass||200 SEK|
All prices incl. VAT.
* Also applies to children at home and partners. Show staff pass or proxy pass.
Roll on in! If you use a wheelchair, walking aid or pushchair, you can easily roll on into IKEA Museum. You can move freely between all floors, through the exhibitions, and around the shop and restaurant.
We have accessible toilets on several floors, and two of them are extra spacious. There are wheelchairs available to borrow if required. There is an assistive listening hearing loop in our classroom. In the car park there are a number of parking spaces for visitors with special accessibility needs.
Our WiFi is free to use during your visit.
Dogs and pets
We cannot allow pets in the museum because of allergies, but you can of course bring your guide dog or other service dog.
Stay the night in Älmhult
Want to stay overnight? IKEA Hotell is just over the road from the museum, offering a range of packages for IKEA FAMILY members.